We are fully committed to providing a safe working and trading environment for both staff and customers.
In line with guidance from the UK Government, we have introduced the following precautionary measures to protect the health of our customers and staff.
- Making an appointment prior to visiting our premises, to enable our sales team to control the flow of customers. Visits to are welcomed Monday to Friday.
- We respectfully ask you not to arrange a visit if you or a member of your household has displayed symptoms of Coronavirus during the last 14 days.
- Please adhere to social distancing measures.
- Face coverings are required for customers and staff in our showroom area, and inside our demonstrator vehicles. There are face coverings available if you do not have one with you.
- Hand sanitisers are installed for customer use in our showroom area and must be used on entry.
- We have in place a ‘no handshake’ policy.
- All our vehicles and keys are cleaned and sanitised with anti-bacterial cleanser prior to inspection, test drive or delivery.
- Inside our premises we have increased the frequency of cleaning in high contact areas.
- We monitor staff sickness, and anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19 is required to self-isolate.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and book your appointment to visit us.
Call: 01722 324524